RV & Camping
RV Parking is available in the DECC parking lot. Our facility is located on the shores of Lake Superior and is within walking distance to Canal Park, downtown Duluth, the Lakewalk, Aerial Lift Bridge and Bayfront Festival Park.
Reservations are NOT taken and availability is on a first-come, first served basis. Permits are purchased upon arrival at the DECC parking booth (East Gate – Harbor Drive entrance).
Online payment option is available below if arriving after hours.
RV Parking Rates
Overnight RV/Trailer Electrical Space per night – $65
Overnight RV/Trailer Parking Space per night (no electrical) – $50
RV parking rates listed apply to both regular RV parking and special event RV parking (Grandma’s Marathon, Duluth Kennel Club Dog Show, Blues Fest and NorthShore Inline Marathon).
Electrical hook-ups are located in the northwest surface lot, under the east skywalk, south side of the UltraScreen Theatre and on the east side of Pioneer Hall. The DECC does not furnish electrical extension cords.
Permits are purchased upon arrival at the DECC parking booths. Your entire stay is payable upon arrival. Permits must be displayed in clear view from the front of the vehicle. The DECC is not responsible for security or liability for overnight campers. Space is not sold; it is rented for the time indicated on the permit. Vehicles or RVs parked overnight without permits or permission may be towed away at the owner’s expense.
Standard 45 Electrical Outlets – 20 amp circuits; 30 amp & 50 amp – limited access & availability
- We do not require or accept reservations. Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Your entire stay is payable upon arrival. The DECC is not responsible for security or liability for overnight campers.
- Vehicles or RVs parked overnight without completing the registration process or displaying permits may be towed away at the owner’s expense. If you are unable to complete registration/payment when arriving after hours, please seek out the employee at the East Gate (Harbor Drive entrance) the next morning to make payment.
- Alcoholic Beverages prohibited.
- Quiet hours are 10PM – 7AM.
- No Fires.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- All non-tow vehicles entering the parking lot are subject to a $5 per day charge.
- There is no sanitary dump station on campus. We are strictly a parking lot. PLEASE DO NOT EMPTY BLACK OR GREY WATER TANKS IN THE STORM SEWERS. Nearby dump stations can be found by searching the Duluth, MN area at www.sandidumps.com.
- Potable water station located on north face of AMSOIL Arena. You will need 50’ of hose to reach your fill tank from the spigot.
- Due to COVID-19, the DECC building is closed and there is no access to restrooms, showers or ice.
- Please call 911 in case of emergency. There will be regular police patrols through the lot.
- Departure time is 10AM.